The Commercial department is responsible for advising the clients and providing legal information in accordance within Portuguese rule of law from employment contracts through to corporate governance, trade rights, directors responsibility, commercial property ownership including lease and or rental agreements.
Within the commercial department you will find the following specialist
- General consulting of commercial and contract law.
- Negotiation advice, revision of drafting of international contracts.
- Company formation and organising company structures, share holders agreements, share option set ups.
- Commercial property, investments, developments.
- Commercial tax guidance.
- Winding up and liquidation of companies.
- Commercial property purchase.
- Commercial property rental, including contracts of rental agreements.